Selling your house is a big step. A lot is involved, from professional photos to the right advertising text on Funda. You can do all that yourself… but do you know exactly how to market your home optimally? ECHT Makelaars know that. We have extensive knowledge of the local housing market in Heerhugowaard, so that we can properly value your house or apartment. We guide you during the entire sales process, so that you will achieve the best sales result.
The housing market is moving at lightning speed. There is little supply and a lot of competition. When selling your home you have to make choices: a bidding-from-price or normal asking price? Group viewing or individual? Which sales conditions are important? ECHT Makelaars helps you make these choices. We cleverly market your house or apartment and ensure that you get the most out of the sale: a high price with favorable conditions.
ECHT Makelaars has a large up-to-date database of home seekers. So we don't put your home on Funda 'by chance', but we know exactly what the housing demand is. In fact, it is possible that we have already found the buyer of your home and can approach it directly. Wouldn't that be ideal? Of course we also place your home on Funda and other housing listing sites, such as Jaap.nl. And we put him in the spotlight on all our social media. So you have a large reach through us.
For ECHT Makelaars we are only satisfied when it is REALLY good. A successful sale requires attention. Attention to the home, so that we present it as beautifully as possible. That is why we work with permanent partners for photography, film and floor plans. Attention for you as a seller, by listening carefully to your wishes and taking them into account. And attention for house seekers, by showing them the house in peace. We therefore do not organize group viewings: every interested party gets the time to feel at home in your home.
Do you want to know what your home is worth? We are happy to visit you for a personal conversation and free valuation. This is realistic and well-founded. We also tell you everything about our sales process. Below we take you through it in a nutshell:
1. Introduction and valuation. We will visit you and walk through the house together. We do our homework by viewing recently sold homes and requesting documents from the municipality and the land registry. This is how we determine the ideal asking price.
2. Coordination of the costs and the presentation package. You will receive a clear cost overview for our work. We give you advice about preparing the house for sale and together we choose the most suitable presentation package.
3. Prepare for sale and put it on the market. We arrange appointments with the interior stylist (if necessary), photographer and surveyor. We make a REALLY catchy sales text and digital brochure and register your home on all sales websites and social media. You get access to your personal customer portal, Move.
4. Viewings and negotiations. We approach home seekers in our database. We plan a viewing with interested parties. You will receive feedback from every contact. If there is an offer, we will conduct the negotiations on your behalf.
5. Checking the deed of sale and aftercare. Is there an agreement with a buyer? Congratulations! We monitor all conditions surrounding the sale, such as the bank guarantee and resolutive conditions. We check the deed of delivery, are present at the final inspection of the house and at the transfer at the notary. If there are any questions or problems after that, we will remain available.
That sounds good, call me:
Fill in the contact form below and we will contact you.
With an account you can receive email updates of searches, write notes on properties and follow the changes of a property.